Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Team Aggro overthrown the Prince

=D

First kill by Team Aggro. And I'm glad to be a part of it, what more to main tank it. We did take 3 tries to get him down. But with people who has never done it to people who has done the fight but not successful, to people who has seen him die, no matter which people may fall into, everyone ROCKED the house! Healers were awesome, DPS was so good, tank was a little noob but did ok. =P

We gave Nightbane some shots but only got him to a best of 70%, mainly cos the tank was a noob with blues. Crushing hits me for 6.5k-7k so that hurts bad. But still, good learning experience for me, and for everyone. And ZOMG stance dance sucks ass! >_<

3 comments:

Camlok said...

You got lvl70 warrior too?

Anonymous said...

Ya. Originally Cipher's but I raid with her :p

Camlok said...

I see

Cipher never complain you hijack his account?