Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Loving the Pally

My Pally's now 67, only 3 more levels before I fully spec her to holy. I wonder how she would do when she's full holy because I've PuGed and main healed in instances like Slave Pens and Underbog when I'm half ret half holy and it worked out pretty sweet. I can't remember Slave Pens cos it was a while ago but last night I PuGed Underbog (while dragging Maldavo's rogueish ass along) and there were only 2 deaths in total. Not that I should be proud of it cos a death's a death.... but at least there were no wipes! Even with a bad pull included. And being able to tease Maldavo throghout the instance and after, it was fun >:)

I stand at +600 healing now thanks to all the green healing gears I've collected on my mains. Hope to get this up to +1000 ASAP once I hit level 70, and get Kara keyed. It's quite often I see PuG Kara groups looking for healers so this might be an opportunity for me to get some rep in there for the ring. Speaking of rings.... I better get my ass levelled and get into a Headless Horseman group for the epic ring before the event is over. I really want that ring it's like sooooo sweet! /drools

Once I'm done with my exams I'm going to get her to 70 by the end of this week.... Hopefully =D

No comments: