Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WEWT new blog

This will be all about World of Warcraft, better known as WoW. If you're not a WoW fan or know nothing about the game, you might not fit in, though you can try. I'm an evil mean person in WoW, teasing people all the time and being a bitch, so I'm not going to be any different here cos... well this is about WoW... DUH!

What to expect in this blog?
- In-game screenshots. May be funny, may be braggy, whatever works
- Comments and rambles about classes/professions maybe? And bitching about Blizzard?
- Updates on my characters' development, if any
- Tips on how to farm gold? Maybe =P
- Random WoW stuff

How often do I update this blog?
Well seeing how I play WoW all the time, probably not as much as I should but every Tuesday is maintenance day so maybe... once a week? Hehehe...

Can I contact you in game?
If you're playing on Whisperwind, sure! Just go ahead and add my frequently played characters to your friendslist or just do a /who for these names: Lase, Ladylase, Stryphe


Well, that's all for now, comments and queries are most welcome. Who knows, I might even create a whole post to answer your question ;)

No comments: