Friday, June 22, 2007

Unscheduled downtime (Arena issues)

That's 2 hours of downtime, starting from now... apparently to fix some Arena hu-ha (which I don't really care cos I've only participated once before Season 2).

But speaking of Arena... Look at what I plan to get in about a month's time:

Gladiator's Silk Amice
Shoulder
Cloth
155 Armor

+42 Stamina
+13 Intellect

Blue Socket
Yellow Socket
Socket Bonus: +3 Resilience
Rating

Equip: Improves spell critical strike rating by 13
(0.6%).
Equip: Improves your resilience rating by 21 (0.5%).
Equip:
Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to
32.


OMG oh-so-droolable!!! Not to mention I am a crit-crazy-mage and this would be helpful to get me much much closer to my 40% crit target (currently at 35.71%)! Slap on the shoulder enchant from Scryer honored (+13 crit rating).... /drools

I doubt my druid or rogue's gonna be getting any Arena upgrades as of yet cos they cost too much arena points. So I'm saving them up and hopefully, one day get a really cool item like that one MH sword with 90+ dps... mmmmmm....

And also, getting my hunter to level 70 ASAP so maybe I can do some arena with a friend :) Hunters kinda rock for arenas... or at least I think so. I'm already too biased about how uber (well played) hunters are. Maybe one day I'll brag about some stuff I did on my hunter which I found to be rather.... uber!

No comments: