Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Patch 2.1.2 is out

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/


Unfortunately at the time of this post, the url has not been updated. And since I can't copy + paste the one from Blizzard Updater, and cos I'm not sure how accurate the PTR notes are (too lazy to compare them), I'll just comment on some things I feel like commenting =P


Arena and Honor Rewards: As part of the inauguration of Season 2, the costs of all Arena items and Honor items has been reduced.
Wewt!!!! Now I'm really buffed up to get more PVP/arena rewards for more uberness on my characters :D Still, the thought of running AB another 100 times on my druid does suck =/




Spellcloth: Creating spellcloth will once again only summon one Angered Nether-wraith.

About freaking time! God how stressful it was having to run away from two of them, instead of one. And yes, I don't stay and fight cos they hit hard! I just mana shield and run away and blink and mana shield and mana shield and more mana shield till I leave combat =D



Druids in Swift Flight form can no longer loot herb nodes.
If they wanna nerf this, they should nerf druids herbing in travel form or normal flight form, no? Not that I bother since I need to be in human form to mine ore nodes. So does it affect skinning as well?




Sword Specialization: The change to Sword Specialization making its extra attacks appear in yellow has been reverted. Extra attacks will appear in white and act like any auto-attack. They will no longer reset the swing time of your weapon.
Damn you Blizzard!!!! Why? Why? Why? I know you hated Lase since a year ago but WWWHHHHYYYYY?????!!!! Sigh.... and people ask me why I don't play on my rogue as often.




Sethekk Heroic Mode: Anzu, the Raven God may no longer be pulled far away from the location where he is summoned.
That'll teach me to complete my druid swift flight form quest sooner. Serves me right.




Sethekk Heroic Mode: The quantity and health of Minions of Anzu that spawn have been reduced.
Well at least Blizzard has SOME compassion.



Mechanar: Nethermancer Sepethrea's Raging Flames should now periodically change their targets in Heroic mode.

Heh... I guess no more easy 2nd boss Mechanar herioc kill now. Wonder if groups would still keep trying to kill her for that one badge?


Notes:

  1. I did not comment on classes besides Rogues, Druids and Mages (nothing to comment anyways) because I do not play those classes besides occassionally on my alts.
  2. All patch notes have been copied and pasted from PTR notes with brief comparison on accuracy to the Blizzard Updater.
  3. WoW is still owned by Blizzard till I win a HUGE lottery to buy over them. ROFL

2 comments:

Volvoxx said...

I feel so...SO outdated... ;__; ...ah well...

Anonymous said...

Awww...
/pat
/pat

Don't be :) Just play again and you'll be in touch :p