Monday, June 18, 2007

Hunter quest

So there I was on my alt hunter doing the stewpeed hunter quest in Azshara. If you think the drop rates from the 'deers' suck, wait till you do the next part involving Wavetrashers. Oh god do they suck. I was killing Greater Wavetrashers and after killing like 15 of them, I only have 2 scales. Looked into Thottbot and found out there are Young Wavetrashers and Wavetrashers on the northern shore. So I headed there and finally got my quest done. I do notice the scales drop more frequently on the lower level wavetrashers which does not make sense, unless these beasts shed their scales when they grow older. And did I mention the total spawns for these mobs are just sad? I think there are fewer than 20 spawn points in total for them all (young, normal and greater) and having rather sucky drop rates for the scales does not help too. Blizzard needs to do something about this.... imagine if 5 hunters were on that same quest! OMG havoc!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, first...

Anyway, I gave up the quests in Azshara long time ago.

Good place for herb though, if you don't get pwned by the giants and FD fails.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I just noticed the rewards aren't really fantastic. =/ Not a bad place for mining too but Blizz made mining cause nearby enemies to aggro which sucks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

World of Warcraft PvP Tips
Velvet Assassin Review
Selling Magic Cards Online