Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Levelling annoyance

ARGH!~!!!!

What's wrong with levelling nowadays? It seems like I lost all touch at levelling. I've died countless times on both my Shaman and my Priest which I'm trying to level now. It's sucky cos I hate dying and forking out repair bills (need to save as much as I can for my epic mount!) and every death I take makes me feel like I'm incapable of playing that class. =/ I've never died so many times on my other 5 characters who are now 70. Why the shaman and priest? Cos I made them pretty? It must be it! Nothing else explains it. Most of my toons are short so maybe that's why they're given more compassion when levelling. That's definitely it! Now if you're thinking why Stryphe (my druid) doesn't have this much of a problem... well it's because DRUIDS SO FREAKING ROCK YOUR WORLD! =P

2 comments:

Camlok said...

lol. Hehe, hunter normally comes with a big bill too. You save on repair cost, but you spent a lot on ammo, pet food etc.

Anonymous said...

I get my food free from killing mobs on 5 chars ^_^ I usually don't buy food. And I make my own ammo too.

XD