Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Growing further apart from WoW

=( *cries*

I'm gonna start working next week and that means my WoW life will be cut down by A LOT! Like by an average of 6 hours a day. The suckiest part is I can't raid anymore on weekdays cos of work. Even suckier, Team Aggro runs their raids on Mondays which means I can't attend those raids anymore unless I have the day off... which is so very seldom. Sigh... I've never had more fun playing this game than when I'm raiding with my guild, or when I'm with the Phils crew. I'm so gonna miss playing with you guys Tman, Asok, Amavane, Madmatt and Tamon! *cries* You guys are awesome people and hopefully I'll see you guys around on Friday and Saturday nights.

Just when we got Morogrim down too...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lase, Lase, Lase...Aggro misses you and so do I!!

The "game" is certainly not as interesting w/o you around.

t/c!

Madmatt

PS. I'll try to remember to garrote instead of cheap shot out of stealth from now on...:)