Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sad news + picture post

Work doesn't start next week, I just got a call and they want me to start tomorrow. Which means.... I HATE IT!!!!!! SUCKS!!!!! =( So sad....

Anyways, random screen shots I posted for my guild to see and since it's already on photobucket.... =D More explanation here though :p




Bubbled just with 2 health remaining, allowing me to run away and get out of combat. Phew! Talk about a close call!



12k damage crit! Yeah what if it's during evocation =P I could never go beyond 9k one time, now it's a 12k crit! I'm a happy cat :D



Even the Goblins think the outlands suck. Wonder if we have a zone where there is snow, an NPC will have a quest called 'Blizzard Sucks!' LOL



I finally got my mage to 40% crit!!!! WEWT!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! SO HAPPY~!!!!!!



I can't tell you how much I love it when Lay on Hands crits... 14k heal crit? Like ZOMG!



This character of mine is officially THE CUTEST THING EVER in game. =D Aren't I sooooo freaking cute!!!!




Lurker catching his breath underwater during a submerge. Yes, yes that's me dead there rofl.

No comments: