Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Rina me!

XD

Christmas made me so crazy this year in game. Early this month I decided to give all my guildies Christmas presents and started farming right after my exams were over. It took my 4 hours to completely mail everything I needed to mail to my guildies and some selected friends. ZOMG 4 hours! And that's not all, I got on my cute little gnome mage, put on the Red Winter Robes and my Green Winter Hat and played Santa Rina to strangers too! I gave away 50 wrapped up gifts to those in Shattrath. They were green gems but it's the thought that counts right?? :D I know one hunter was so happy cos he just got his first socket item and he got a gem he could use from my gift XD Makes me even happier. And I made water for people who asked, and unpick lockboxes, and cut gems, and transmute Primal Mights, and did a lot of things where people wanted to tip me and I said "It's Christmas, you don't need to tip :D" and that made them happy too! I'm just a happy camper today XD

I'm just glad Christmas is only once a year. I'd be so tired from being all excited and super hyper if it's more than once a year =P

No comments: