Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The loot whore strikes back yet again!

Remember how I told you I love love love love my pally a lot? Well Team Aggro needed a healer last night and I was torn between bringing my pally, or respeccing Stryphe to resto. I don't mind either, but I figured since Tman was already on his pally, having a druid would be cool too for the HoTs. Stryphe needed the badges, and Clydoss needed the rep and any epics no one wanted to boost my healing just in case they need me to heal in the future. Verdict? Tman talked me into bringing Clydoss to Kara, so I did. And the results?

Justicar Diadem
Justicar Gloves
Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards
Ribbon of Sacrifice
Legplates of the Innocent
King's Defender

IT'S A FREAKING 6 EPIC ITEMS I GOT FROM THERE!!!!!


Am I happy? LIKE HELL YEAH! But I felt sooooo bad. Especially regarding the T4 helm because Tman could have used it for his defense set. I was like pratically screaming on vent for them not to give it to me. Sigh.... it was 2nd and Tman and Madmatt both rolled a 71 for it, and then rerolled. I thought the roll was already done so for fun, I did a /roll and got a 100 (1-100). It was just for fun showing them I pwn them but they went and gave me the helm. +_+ I should not have rolled =/ Stupid stupid stupid. Already got 5 epics.... felt so bad :( I went to 2 Karazhan runs with Team Aggro and already got geared up so well. With enchants and better gems (waiting for gems to be available on the AH), I'll hit 1600 +healing. And I only hit 70 like... maybe 1 month ago max? o.O Crazy!

But the funniest thing would be that I accidentally pulled a group of mobs while heading to the opera and said "shit" on vent, and bubbled myself and they made a huge thing over it o.O Apparently I've never said that on vent before. ROFL. There goes my 'good girl' image =(

I still feel bad...

2 comments:

Camlok said...

Lol.

Eh, I thought exam coming can still go Kara?

Just wondering, why the name team aggro? Non-guild?

Anonymous said...

I stop raiding all other raids... unless Aggro needs me :D Then I'm there :D

Our guild has 3 teams for 10-mans:
Team Aggro
Team Noob
Team Crazy

=P