Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Couple of updates

I know I didn't update my blog for quite a while. Don't blame me. +_+ Blame Blizzard for not having maintenance last week XD I was stuck in game so no update. Lol but I'm updating now cos patch 2.3 is incoming~!!!!

GotN pwned Magtheridon

Remember this post? Well the bantha-come-jabba-come-rancor is DEAD! Two weeks ago, we finally got a good night for a fresh raid, and pwned him.... big time. I'm just glad no one recorded vent cos I think I said "I love you guys" about 10 times at least =_=

And the loot whore strikes again! Spent all my 67 DKP I had for the T4 chest (40 DKP) and Mag's head (27 DKP) which gave this nice ring as the quest reward. Now I can use my T5 shoulders!!! XD XD XD And I've gotten lovely BoP jewelcrafted gems for myself too. The +18 stam and +12 defense ones. Sexay!

I honestly didn't expect to win both. I wanted the chest more than the ring but bids for the ring was done first, and I knew I wanted to spend 40 for the chest and 27 for the ring. After winning the ring I wondered if I should pass on the chest.... I decided not to, cos I really want the chest more than anything. And I won. So ummmm... yeah loot whore =( I just spent what I was willing to spend, not my fault no one wants to spend more, right? Right? *comforts self* LOOT WHORE!!!! =/ Lol.

Kill shot, and flock of GotN peeps covering Mag's head.







Doom Lord Kazzak steps on bear poo
I've never ever fought Kazzak in the old world. Only thing I knew about him was Cipher got his sweeeeeeet rogue mace from Kazzak, and was first on server to have it.... I think. Pretty simple fight if you have the DPS, and if people follow instructions (to use HS and pots). What I prefer to highlight is.... I MAIN TANKED KAZZAK!!!! ROAR!!!! Only bad thing about Kazzak was, as a bear I can't use any potions when he enrages. That means I rely solely on healers. We wiped 3 times I think, then finally got him. The funniest thing was.... when we got him, I frenzied regeneration right as he enraged, and used my Moroes Pocket Watch for the dodges. And miraculously I only got melee hit by him once, resisted 2-3 shadow volleys, and basically.... lived without seeing my health go below 50%. But I did see a lot of overhealing which I frankly don't mind. =D So I'm hap-pee! No kill shot cos I didn't know my guildies went and took a group photo =(

Now all I need is a group with 3 holy priests and 6 shadow priests to tank Nightbane.... +_+

No comments: