Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another photo blog!!!

XD

Photobucket was not being an ass today so it loaded fast and here are some piccies to share ;)


1234

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Granted, the damage was not uber or anything but the number's cool. Hehehe I tend to take screenshots at nice numbers in my combat log =)


Strong hands!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who needs bodybuilding when you're a gnome! Lol. So this is how a gnome will look like with Thunderfury... It's weird how almost every other item resizes to fit a gnome but swords tend to remain as long as ever. I have another picture with a really huge sword I was using on my mage. It's a miracle I don't tumble over when I run.


Good? Bad?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cool picture to see a 9 stack in Comburstion. But at the same time it's sad cos that means after 8 fire casts, I've not crit more than twice. =/ Pretty sad but this was a long time ago when my mage was... well not really taken care of gear-wise ;) Right now my crit's at 36% I sometimes use up Comburstion in the first 3 casts XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how you get a thunderfury on your gnome?

ANyway,

Anonymous said...

It's a dressing room =P My gnome's a mage anyways ^_^