Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6th level 70 and counting...

My shammie Admerraa got to level 70 WEWT! I gotta thank Vorcon for helping me with that last bit of my levelling. It kinda gets tiring once you've levelled so many characters, and the outlands isn't as friendly as old world levelling.

So what do I plan to do with her? I'm keeping her elemental. I know I took Primal Mooncloth tailoring on her cos I wanted her to be the only resto shaman wearing the primal mooncloth healing set, but after spending all this time levelling as an elemental shaman I kinda love it so I'm sticking with it. Did I mention the DPS is awesomely sweet as well? I beat 2 level 70 hunters in a Shadow Labs run so I know I didn't do that bad. =)

Btw.... 6th level 70 also means 6th epic flying mount. *grin*

No comments: